Using Hashtags for Instagram
Using Instagram HashTags is a very very simple process. The application is easy and intuitive so you can easily tag your photos.
Here is a simple tutorial:
- Open www.ayi.org on any mobile device that supports Instagram.
- Choose the tag category that you would like to tag to your Instagram post.
- Long-press on the hashtags to allow you to copy the tags to your clipboard.
- Open the Instagram application on your mobile device and choose the photo you would like to post.
- When available to do so, paste the Instagram Tags from your clipboard into the caption of the Instagram post.
- Finally, post the photo and watch the likes and followers on your profile.
Simple Rules To Follow :
For the tags from www.ayi.org to work correctly there are a few simple rules to follow.
- Instagram only allows users to tag their photos with 30 hashtags. If you post too many, they will not function correctly and users will not see them.
- Your Instagram profile must be set to public in order for your photos to be more relevant in the hashtag searches that other Instagram users are making.